Here are 15 weight loss tips to help you out on your weight loss journey!
- Journal- Get a journal and start writing out what you are eating and how you are feeling when you eat. Are you mad or sad?
- Write it down- Write out your goals. What do you want? Do you want to lose 50 pounds or just look good in a bathing suit? What ever your goal is write it down on paper! You are more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down!
- Start chugging- A good rule of thumb on how much water you should be drinking a day is 1/2 your body weight in ounces. So if you weigh 15o pounds, you would need to drink 75 ounces of water a day.
- 1 Small change, BIG results- Start by changing one thing with the way that you are eating. For example, cut back on the amount of soda that you drink in a day until you stop drinking it all together. When you get done with that, then move on to the next thing you want to change.
- EDUCATION- I cannot stress this enough! If you are looking to make lasting changes in your health and stay at a healthy weight, you need to learn as much as you can about foods and the way they affect your body. The more you learn about and know the greater success you will have!
- Get active- Go out there and get more active! Go play with your kids on the trampoline for 5 or 10 minutes and work your way up to doing more. Push yourself a little bit more each and every time, because I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!
- Pretty pics and numbers- Make sure to take before photos and measurements. When you see yourself in the mirror everyday it can be hard to gauge just how much your body is changing. By taking pictures and measurements weekly you will keep the motivation high!
- Sleep- Your body needs at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day. Your body is going through some major changes. When you sleep your body gets to work at repairing and replenishing its self.
- Support- Get daily support and motivation in the Healthy Warrior Starter group.
- Eat at least 1200 calories a day- Make sure you are eating at least 1200 calories a day! Anything less than that, you are putting your body into starvation mode and you will not lose weight.
- Lock and load- Make sure that you keep healthy snacks in your car or purse, so if you get unexpectedly delayed you are prepared. Coco dusted almonds in the single serve bags are my favorite go to snack!
- Eat every 2-3 hours- Make sure that you are fueling your body with healthy food every 2-3 hours.
- Turn it up- Turn up the music when your favorite song comes on and jam out!
- Go heavy or go home- Start lifting weights, even if you just have a full shampoo bottle, pump that bottle! The more muscle you have in your body, the faster you will burn up all that fat!
- Believe in yourself- Believe in YOU, because I sure believe in YOU!!